[LRflex] Re: EVIL FF Leica

  • From: "walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 07:03:04 +0800

 I look forward to the solution.  Potentially one should be able to mou= nt
both M and R lenses on such a camera as you can on the Pana G1.

On Thu May 6 6:55 , Charlie Falke sent:

On 5/5/2010 6:46 PM, = walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx[1] wrote:
>Must be the solution we have heard about. Some people won't like the = =3D
>evilVF though.
>

>On Thu May 6 0:46 , Miha Golobic sent:

Walter,
I will try it before I don't like it. :-)

--
Charlie Falke _____ /\
| __/\__/------/__)
|(____\/_________/
"One test result is worth | |/ `o
one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun 0 N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

http://www.lrflex.furnfeathe= r.net/[2]
Archives are at:
http://www.f= reelists.org/archives/leicareflex/[3]
)