[LRflex] Re: EVF question

  • From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 21:40:51 +0100 (CET)

I find the WB on the X-e1 as good, well better than, as any - I've owned and
used Pana L1 and G1, Oly 400, 510 & 620 and nikon's D700 - also a cool fuji x10
- WB is NEVER an issue compared to film SO LONG as you shoot raw.

Ph

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 07/12/2013 19:59
De : "William G Lamb  III " <lambroving@xxxxxxx>
A : "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] Re: EVF question

Used KII and FP-4 myself in the '70's in my M5 and SL..., so you can't be all
bad. ;-)

Just checked my X-100 EVF and in BW+RAW the viewfinder and LCD are monochrome.
Haven't processed the RAW as the B&W jpegs look dandy usually. Sometimes 1 - 2
EV exposure compensation is necessary. Easy to see that on  the LCD and
re-shoot if required. Wish the color jpeg WB were as easy to predict.