[LRflex] Re: Drop the R?

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 14:11:55 -0700

That would defeat the whole purpose of its brand recognition they
spent so many decades building.
Frankly, I think more engagement with the Leica consumer, other than
we'll build it and they will come, is something that is sorely needed.

Look at Pentel's site: http://tinyurl.com/2oesny
They are also working on the up and coming consumer.

Slobodan Dimitrov