[LRflex] Dr. Ted's NYC Show Opening.

  • From: telyt <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:16:53 -0600 (MDT)

Good Evening, all!

Sorry I did not post these this morning, but the internet in the hotel has been
off, most of the day.

The Leica Gallery, for those who've not been there, is a remarkably small space
on the fifth floor of an office building. It is, however, nicely laid out, and
staffed by some very nice people. They have a small display of Leica cameras &
a large collection of photographic books.

We almost missed the show, as we could not find a cab ... 5 drivers all turned
us away, as they did not feel our 18 blocks would give them sufficient revenue!

The first three shots will give you an idea of the space.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-1.html
http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-2.html
http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-3.html

while the second group of three will show you Ted, in action, at the opening.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-4.html
http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-5.html
http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-6.html

I'll post a few more, of people at the opening, when we get to Michigan, in a
day or so.

Enjoy!

David.