[LRflex] Download from....

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 07:54:14 -0700

At 15/04/2006, you wrote:

>Thanks for the illuminating comments David.  Much appreciated.
>
>One "fly" in the DMR choice...the new M digital will be unveiled shortly at
>Photokina....many of us have been ever so slowly accumulating M lenses, in
>my case for over 25 years now.  Rumors abound that the cost of the digital M
>will be a bit below the $5,000 mark.

Elliot:

The Digi-M should be a nice camera... based on the DM-R's sensor but
with electronics from a different supplier than whoever supplied them
to Imacon, for the DM-R.  Only time will tell if they are better or
worse than the DM-R, though Leica is definitely working on 'better'!

For those interested:

Download FastStone Image Viewer from:
http://www.faststone.org/

Download Silkypix from:
http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/

Download Neat Image from:
http://www.neatimage.com/

I use this combination if preference to PS-SC2, which I also
have.   Works great and the price is right!

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www3.telus.net/~telyt

Limited Edition Prints at:
        http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm