[LRflex] Down by the water... [Revised]

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 09:30:33 -0700

When I posted the note, below, I said that it was "Only slightly cropped".  My
bad.  It is about 40% of the original field.

David.

PS... do you call that a 40% crop, because 40% of the original image remains?
Or a 60% crop, 'cause you've 60% of the image has been cropped away?

-----------------

The morning after we took Dr. Ted to dinner, we spent a few hours playing "Be a

tourist in your old, home town".  So, we took a "Hippo" tour.  The Hippo, is a
school bus, modified to be an amphibious beast, that takes you on a tour
around, and then through Victoria's Inner Harbour.

While splashing bout in the salt-chuck, I took this photo of a dock.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Dock.html

Only slightly cropped - 75mm f1.8 Zuiko.

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.

is active.