[LRflex] Doug's book

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liste leica reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lug-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 08:21:43 +0100

It landed last week but was meant as a present for my father who only got it when I visited him on Sunday.

Every single photgraph is worth a thousand and the printing quality is excellent as already stated by others. I like the narratives and Doug's humourous mood and humility when describing the circumstances.
Sure Dad also enjoyed it a lot.

This book is a must buy, must read, must keep on the bedside, and must share with nature and photography lovers.

Thanks again Doug

phx