[LRFlex] Re: Doing it the hard way...

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 19:06:53 EDT

I've gotta get in on this one.

I've tried the 3 part extension tubes on my 400 telyt and can focus to about
10~12 feet, BUT being the "Overkill Gadget Freak" that I am, I also used the
400 on my Bellows R, which balances almost perfectly. The R Bellows gives an
infinitely adjustable extension from about 30mm minimum, to about 130mm
maximum.
With the built-in macro rail for the tripod mount and racked out all the way
forward, I can use this set-up on my Leica table-top tripod with late large
head and it is very stable!

Anyone wanting pics of this setup, give me your e-mails and I'll get them to
you.

With this combo, close focussing is about 2 1/2~3 feet from the front of the
lens to your subject!

Art Tafil
natstek@xxxxxxx