[LRflex] Re: Doin' the dance...

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:16:34 +0200

David, I like the gaze of the crowd, technically interested into what is next.

The poor beasts, tied together in mid air.....

It seems that OLY has repaired well your E3 and that day, you had a super set
of vitamins, that's an interesting photo.

The Rodeo seems more interesting than the Bull Fight we have in South of France
and Spain.

Ole, Hombre :)

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx