[LRflex] Re: Doin' Barrels

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 06:55:42 -0700

> OOPS.  That's what I meant but not what I typed.  Dyslexic fingers???
> But the hair should be going the opposite of the turn.  Left turn horse,
> right side hair.  This is left on both???

G'mornin' Aram!

...think about this... she's going around the barrel. She charges in, from the
right (of the image) on the far side of the barrel, he hair streaming out
behind, in the wind.  Both she and her horse make a sudden turn to the left,
but her hair has not yet caught up.  (This is helped by a stiff wind, running L
to R (from the south, actually).  As the photo was taken, she was only half way
through the turn.

Now, does the hair make sense?

David.