[LRflex] Re: Dodos and Korea

  • From: "George A. Furst" <gfurst01568@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:48:38 -0500

Dear David, I enjoyed your picture. Hard to have the white balance correct but
you did it. Best of all the photo does not look manipulated and it is well
composed. Which lens and camera did you use? Of course I am in Tak Won Do
Heaven here in Korea. After school kids are always seen going to or returning
from martial arts HogWons (Private Teaching Institutions). This is an excellent
way to learn discipline, strengthen your body and of course learn how to build
up confidence and defend yourself.

I have not been active on the list often but soon hope to be more involved. Now
that I am obtaining a SL2 from which I hope to put some of the photos on the
list as Korea is a country of such beauty. I am active in the Leica Club here.
We have around 15000 members of which 100 are really active. My Korean is not
good enough for total involvement and my position as a professor in the MIT of
Korea (KAIST) keeps me very busy. Again thanks for the pictures. Keep them
coming, I can say for myself it is one reason I enjoy this list.  Cheers, George