[LRflex] Discovering the Digital world with NeatImage.com

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:31:34 +0100

Hello Douglas,

Sorry for the late answer. The shot was taken near my home, a micro brwery
offering pub food as well. A nice family place. here is the site:
http://www.les3brasseurs.com/

As for the software Neat Image: I've used it mainly in automatic mode after
it had built a profile (match factor 100%)

In those things, first make sure you master the auto mode before going in
depth, in my opinion.

I have discovered that NeatImage can unblurr a picture, did a few tests, it
is impressive. For the price, it is a great tool.

There is one great thing about the film less camera, you can actually choose
the type of support (tungsten, daylight, casted lights, etc). A bit like if
you change the magazines loaded with different types.
This is really a great improvement.

BTW, a off topic but leica: I was presented with the Panasonic DMC-LX1K, it
feels great, better than what it looks on the panasonic site.

Thanks for having considered this post.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.