[LRFlex] Re: Digiweekend

  • From: Bob Palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:26:52 -0500

Douglas -

Thanks muchly for the kind view of these shots.

All handheld. The cool thing for me about the available darkness shot of Alex is that his own irises look like they're running at around f 1.0 or so...

So, quickly, what sort of general settings for radius, amount, and threshhold do you find yourself using for your 4000 ppi scans?

Howzabout for the digisnaps?

Bob P

On May 23, 2005, at 12:15 PM, Douglas M. Sharp wrote:

Hi Bob,
you ARE enjoying yourself with your new toy!!!!
I know exactly what it feels like - and no waiting a week for someone in an anonymous lab to ruin your film. Fun isn't it.

I love the Alex (the elegant), the dandelion and the little bird pictures. Very nice indeed, tripod, monopod or handheld?
cheers
Douglas

Bob Palmieri wrote:
Y'all -
Here's some stuff from my first weekend as a digiphile:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/digiweekend
Yeah, I know; this stuff really has that go-out-and-shoot-some-pictures-with-the-new-rig kinda look, but what the heck...
The B&W at 1600 is looking awfully good to me, awfully good...
Bob Palmieri
www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm