[LRFlex] Re: Digital Modul-R - a small update.

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:28:42 EST

Hey Guy's,

For what it's worth, I used to regularly swap backs on my Nikon F4 from
standard, to multi-function control back, for intervalometer use. Keeping it in
place was awkward to use hand-held.

Anyway, I had to replace both backs after a couple of years due to excessive
wear, so since Leica hasn't even really had the backs out for long-term field
tests, I don't see how thay could say that there will be no problems with back
wear. I mean Nikon's F4's are built like M48 Patton tanks, (I'm showing my
age), and are pretty much bulletproof and if they can experience

Art Tafil