[LRflex] Re: Diesel R9

  • From: Walter Kramer <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 21:50:24 +1000

Can't help but think that there are a lot of variables here, not least
of which is EVF, that is surely the future of seeing through the lens
photography and interchangeable lenses, ie DSLR.  Why have a mirror when
you can see what the sensor sees?   Olympus and Pana knew this was
coming and made a move ... however, no one can guess which way the cat
is gonna jump.

Also, in the dark recesses of digital photography lies the bear of open
source camera software which is slowly coming to light as a possibility
and I don't think any of the main players really want this to be a
reality but it would be good for the photographer and their subjects.

--
Walter Krämer
walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx