[LRflex] Re: Diesel 9 - Was: IMG: April in Paris

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:07:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Aram,
  very excellent point on 'going AF' with R-mount backwards compatability. I
was sincere about hoping I was missing something re: Diesel 9 design options.
I am not an engineer, I am not a Financier, I am not a marketer - just a fellow
takin pictures and glad to have heard an 'out' for R mount to go digital I
hadn't seen.

Rich in Mi