[LRflex] Re: Decisive Moments

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 07:04:12 -0700

Hi Richard.  I have been gone for about 2 months, so hope this is not too
late.  The first shot has be baffled.  The bat appears to be broken on the
wrong side, the back  side of the swing, and it appears to be bending
forward as it strikes the ball.  Not what I would have thought.  Not being a
baseball player or follower, maybe someone on the list can set me straight
as to how this happens?

Aram