[LRflex] Re: De Welt (Online) article re: M9 & R10.

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:25:29 -0800

Well, the Gnomes finally figured it out....?

I don't get this ... extra large chip .. stuff.....

Why?  What does it offer?  ( yes, larger feature size and the same pixel
count....   maybe that is the game plan.... lower noise.  But then, the
lenses will have a wider image angle than they state....so a 135 lens would
become a 100mm lens.....

Maybe they did not figure it out......

Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx