[LRflex] Re: David's hockey picture - Howard

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 12:23:10 +0100

You're the David Hockney* of photography ;-)
* I-pad painter in his later years

;-)

Amities to all the crew,
and to the wonderful grandkid I saw in the BD picture too.

Philippe

Le 30 janv. 16 à 16:31, H&ECummer a écrit :

Hello Flexers,
At my request David kindly sent me a jpeg of his hockey shot and I played with it a bit,
cropping the left side and removing the offending hockey stick. Then in a second run at it
I moved the flying puck to the centre of the photo and here is the result posted with David’s permission:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2016/DavidHockeyCropped1.jpg.html >

Please have a look. Comments welcome.

Howard

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE