[LRFlex] David's harbor shots.

  • From: "Venture Coy" <vlc-art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:09:03 -0600

Hi David,

I've been a member of the list but have not sent in but one email, (that was in
response to a shot Sonny took that really grabbed my eye. It would have made a
beautiful painting.) I'm an artist living in Idaho and make my living selling
paintings of the landscapes of the West. I shot some 4x5 and medium format and
have two Rolleiflex cameras. I've had many kinds of cameras, but use my
Leica's the most. At one time I realized trying this and that camera was
something I needed to stop, so when I started with the Leica's it was what I
had been looking for.

I have a 111f RD, M4-2, SL and a Mimilux zoom and several of the older lenses.
I would love to have filters for the SL and a 80-200 zoom for it.

 Your shots have interesting compositions and when I look at the page of photos
there is a good variety of these. My favorite shot is the tug under the flag.

Victoria and Vancouver Island is one of my favorite places
to visit. I have several rolls developed from that area.

Thanks for your efforts with the list.

Regards,
Venture Coy