[LRflex] Re: Darkroom - Voja Mitrovic, Printer to the Greats

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:56:30 -0700 (PDT)

Miha, I agree that Yugoslavs, past or present, definitely merit recognition for
many things. I'm a former ski racer and, insofar as technical skiing is
concerned, Yugoslavs are top notch and they have been for a long time. I do
some
software work on PIC microchips and there is a group, guess where, that
produces
some very nice compilers and demo boards (I have one). They support their
products very well and answer questions too.
http://www.mikroe.com/eng/home/index/
So, we'll add the "phototechnika" to the list of accomplishments, won't we?
Thanks again,
Dave