[LRflex] Re: Darkroom - Voja Mitrovic, Printer to the Greats

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:59:50 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, thank you, thank you Miha. What fantastic articles of a photo great.
I have been an admirer of H.C-B ever since I could walk and getting to know
Voja
is another part of this odyssey.
I would hope that members of this list take the time to look at the photos
linked to the second article. Nuns praying is old stuff...very familiar to me
but, Man with horse and Man setting off fireworks are two of the ultimate B&W
photos, ever.
Again, thank you, Miha.
Dave, Clearwater, BC