[LRflex] Re: DVD SALE REMINDER; THE TED GRANT TV FILM OF 2008

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:23:16 -0800

David Young offered:

Concerning the teenager's comments on Ted's Bravo! TV Special, Steve Barbour
wrote

>honesty born of innocence.... and they are right....<<<<<<<<

David responded:

Indeed, Ted is "cool".  But more importantly, if you've not

seen/bought Ted's DVD of the Bravo! TV special, it's well worth the money.

Lots to learn, and a fascinating story, as well.<<<<

David,

Thank you mon ami! :-)

Now, "tongue in cheek of course!" :-)

The DVD  has become far more valuable because now it's a DVD about "Doctor
Ted Grant!" Oh jeeeeeze how can one say that? :-)  :-)

Doesn't that just grab yer socks? :-)

But I have to tell you each time during the past two weeks since I received
the degree, when an e-mail arrives directed to Dr. Ted Grant. Or an
introduction has been made at a meeting or client discussion as Dr. Ted
Grant, it is a very strange feeling. :-) I almost look around to see who
they're referring to. :-)

In reality, I'm still just good old ted who took pictures for nearly 60
years loving every moment of it with great passion to succeed.

An interesting phenomenon for a plain good old fashion kind of guy. :-)

ted