[LRflex] Re: DMR/EI3200

  • From: Bill Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:14:22 -0700

David,

I appreciate that what you intended to be private mail to Doug Herr was
accidentally sent to the group because, for the first time, this newcomer to
digital photography could actually SEE what digital noise looks like, and
SEE what can be done about it.

Many thanks to you and to Doug as well for providing the occasion for my
enlightenment.

Best regards,

Bill