[LRflex] Re: DMR question .

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:48:39 -0800

David, Doug and Steve,

In the engineering world when doing any testing, the motto always
must be "SEPARATE THE VARIABLES"  in other words, change
one item at a time.

Your tests would have validity if you had the same Leica lens on a
Canon and DMR, with the same subject, lighting and post processing.
Otherwise you are indulging in self abuse.

Notify us if you have valid test data, not opinions.

Jerry