[LRflex] Re: DMR question .

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:23:57 -0800

David,

I will never forget in a college Logic class, hearing a definition
of the word "rationalization"  it was "The replacement of the real
reason with a 'good' reason".

I just read the Pop Photography" review of the DMR+ R9 and
lens.  10 kilobucks and .5 kilograms  Wow! That's $20 per
gram.

They held some hope for a digital M though.

Jerry