[LRflex] Re: DMR Reset

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:44:55 -0800

Tina,

My DMR has always held the date and time when the battery is removed, even for
a couple of hours.  Here's what the DMR instruction book says on page 88:

Note: Even if no battery is inserted or the battery is flat
and the mains unit is not connected, the date and time
setting is retained for around 10 days by a built-in
buffer battery. However, the date and time must then
be set attain as described above."

You may want to call of email Leica New Jersey and see what they say,

Best,

Bill