[LRflex] Re: DMR Reset

  • From: "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:10:17 -0500

Tina Manley wrote:

Just a quick question.  Every time the battery runs out on my DMR and I
recharge it, I also have to reset the date and time or it resets itself to
2000/01/01 at 00/00/00.  Is that normal?  Is there any way to make it
remember the date and time?  If I forget to reset it, it really messes up my
<<<

The internal battery that keeps the date & time between battery changes is
dead.  It's one of the reasons I sent my backup DMR to Leica NJ (my other
one needs it too).

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com