[LRflex] Re: DMR Question

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:30:06 -0800

on 3/29/06 9:20 PM, Alan Siegle at alansiegle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I will be joining the DMR club by next week. I
> purchased a R-9, DMR and spare battery.
>
> Are there any tips for getting started with the DMR/R9
> system.

Play with all the buttons & stuff and see what they do.  If you get
befuddled by anything, read the manual.  My manual was shipped separately
(the DMR was bought used) and aside from white balance I didn't miss it;
there was hardly anything that wasn't intuitive.

Be sure you get the DMR viewscreen seated properly or your focus will be
off.

Use RAW mode.