[LRFlex] Re: DMR: Hands on

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:23:16 +0000

Doug,

I'm glad to learn that I copy you, using left eye too!

Too bad I cannot work on the software of the module, as an embedded software architect (don't laugh, it exixts!), it would be have been great....

Do you think we will have, like for Nikon and Microsoft, a Download section at Leicacameras.de?

THe olympus D-SLR has an autoclean of the sensor using the microwaves to "shake off the dust", nothing comparable here?

Regards.
---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: Doug Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRFlex] DMR: Hands on
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:33:37 -0800

Adam Bridge and I visited Reed's Cameras in Walnut Creek, California today
where west coast Leica rep Tom Brichta brought an R9 with Digital-Module-R
for demonstration.  The DMR was demonstrated by a Leica employee who had
flown in from Germany that morning.

<Snip>