[LRflex] Re: DMR EV problem

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:15:40 -0800

Bill wrote:
Jonathan,

Thank you; that is encouraging. See my previous post for the
denouement of the story.

I hope my problem turns out to be as simple as yours and not as bad
as David Young's was. We'll see; wish me luck!

The original problem, which started all my travails, was the meter cell, which failed exactly as Jonathan's has.

If under warranty, no problem, other than most likely no camera over Christmas. If out of warranty, I understand that the repair runs between $300 & $400.

Good Luck!

David.