[LRflex] Re: DM-R Adventure

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:21:59 +0200

Just a couple of ideas:
If Leica's philosophy is "switched off when not cocked" , which is a
good energy saving idea, then you've been putting the DMR on a
dead-to-the-world camera body.
Possibly also trying to shoot while the 5 shots were still being
downloaded and stored blocks the shutter release and cocking system
Douglas