[LRflex] Re: DM-R

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:16:02 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Alan, I only have to one battery so far, and I haven't had enough experience
with it yet to determine how many exposures I get per charge.  I noticed in the
user manual that the battery may be charged at any time whether fully depleted
or not with no effect on its useful life.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com