[LRflex] Creepy Mannequin Parts

  • From: Gary E <ge_crocus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Reflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:13:16 -0800 (PST)

Yes, it is interesting "creepy", in the sense that they are mannequin body
parts which are used for displaying of clothes.  But in this case the breasts
are separate which leads me to believe they're used for forming of some kind
(bra cup maybe??).  I guess what I'm trying to say is it looks a little surreal
and the fact that they're quite aged with the skin peeling off makes them look
creepy for me...
-Gary E
From: George Lottermoser <imagist3@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V7 #320