[LRflex] Copper Mine Chic

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 16:43:06 -0800

Fellow Flexers:

I spent last Wednesday at our local mine, photographing visiting Chinese VIPs,
from the Central Party School.

When I first heard that name, I thought it was, perhaps, a school where they
teach people how to party.... only to discover it is where they train factory
managers. It was a bitter disappointment!

I've done this gig for a number of years, but this year was a first.

Each of the VIP's got a 20 minute ride in one of these...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Mine_15-1.html

Here is one chap, heading into the mill, wearing "Mine-tour Chic".

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Mine_15-2.html

We had to walk through the old mill, which is being dismantled. I could not
resist the scene....

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Mine_15-3.html

And then they got to see the new mill. Here is one bit ... more will follow.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Mine_15-4.html

OM-D EM-1 w/12~40/2.8 or 75/1.8 Zuikos.

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.