[LRflex] Re: Comments welcome

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 23:18:39 +0200

Thanks David
You're right the light was difficult - 6o'clock, still powerful and
slanted - and I sharpened it up a bit (too much probably).
 It looked good on my screen but I recently changed it, and found out
that the colours were different from my previous screen.
The proof of the pudding was in the printing....

BTW: how can one adjust the monitor for photography and still find it
comfortable for working? Does anyone have a trick? I have so far used a
lose/lose approach which I don't find satisfactory - screen is a Philips
FPD with a reputation in Europe at least.
Thanks again David - I'll try to edit it again from the origianl scan.
Phileicangenieux.