[LRflex] Re: Comments on Keith's musings.

  • From: phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:08:12 +0200

Hi Chris,

Of course we complain - only a small proportion of all messages though , w=
hich tends to prove that some of us manage to shoot from time to time, too=
=2E
I also complained about my other cameras; but never thought they were as =22=
valuable=22 to me as the Leicas are. =

This is all what it is about; consumer goods vs passion.

And when passion gets in, the wise man turns blind (Ulysses winks)

Your friendly
Phil...x