[LRflex] Re: Coast Guard photos with the Leica Olympus

  • From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 23:55:45 -0800

> -----Original Message----- Behalf Of Philippe Amard
> Hi Gary - congratulations as usual - these snaps are smashing
>
> one remark though - I notice that the gist of your snaps results from
> the "shiny", "glossy" side of the pixes. And I do like them as afore
> said, but ...
>
> i'd like to see some landscapes where softer tones are involved, or
> nature at least - I went for a "walk by the canal"  . . .

Ok, Philippe, I found the closest thing we have to a canal around here and
included a landscape photo at the end of the Lympa Log today. That 7-11mm
zoom is some lens! Had a couple of Leica lenses in the bag but that
ultrawide was just too much fun while the light lasted!

Gary Todoroff
http://www.northcoastphotos.com/Lympa.htm