[LRflex] Re: Christmas in Yosemite

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 09:56:58 +0100

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c2/y/yosemite-0174.jpg.html

beats anything I've seen of the place, ever!

Absolutely marvellous angle and light.

Congrats Aram you're ending the year with blazing trumpets.

Amitiés
Phillippe

Le 27 déc. 12 à 02:24, Aram Langhans a écrit :

Here are a few shots from Yosemite on Christmas.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c2/y/yosemite-0215.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c2/y/yosemite-0233.jpg.html

The best shots were from Christmas eve, as sun peaked out a bit at opportune times.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c2/y/yosemite-0126.jpg.html

As we were leaving the valley floor, the moon was rising and there was some ground fog.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c2/y/yosemite-0174.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c2/y/yosemite-0171.jpg.html

Edited on my laptop, so might not be the best.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

Taken with my new D600

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson