[LRflex] Re: Christmas Surprises !!! :-)

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:44:17 -0800

Congratulations,  Ted.  There are photographers, like me, who are legends in
my own mind, then there are photographers like you, who are legends in the
minds of many others.  I wish I could see it, but I don’t have cable or
satellite.  Let us know when you know when it will be broadcast and I’ll try
to find someone who can record it for me.

Aram