[LRFlex] Chasseur d'image, Ze Leica DMR

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 10:30:56 +0200

Hi gang.

I spent my pocket change on the valued Chasseur d'Image. It's ususally a catalog for the novelties but this time there are more articles about photogs and their images.

Enough moaning!

There is a complete (er 4 pages) review on the DMR. It outclass all the other Ni-Canon.

Quoting, they say: " the rendering is gradual and smooth, very much like a medium format camera".

For having seen Your pictures here on this list, I understand and agree.

Another point, in favor to the DMR in my sense, CI say the DMR has few functionalities, it's straight, easy and simple. In Other words, KISS, Keep it simple....

Only the price is really a damn obstacle!

BTW: My copy of Chasseur d'Image, (in French), is yours, Email me off list, I'll snail mail it with pleasure.

--------------------------------- Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort - France.