[LRFlex] Re: Change at the top.

  • From: "Patrick Werner" <patrickw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:43:07 -0400

I have a hard time imagining professional wedding photographers are
really using digital technology for their clients.  I own a Sony F717
and my wife and I are both versed in photoshop and paint shop pro.
However, enlargements are problematic (quality issues).  With
advancements in electronics, specifically digital technology, I should
think that this is an extremely poor time to get into digital if you are
a professional wedding photographer.

Patrick Werner