[LRflex] Re: Census (please read & respond)

  • From: "David Bishop" <dbishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:43:16 +0930

I live in Adelaide, Australia.

David=20

-----Original Message-----
From: leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Young
Sent: Sunday, 30 April 2006 1:34 AM
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Census (please read & respond)

All:

I am trying to get a handle on the distribution of people on this=20
list.  Email addresses which end in .fr (France) or .be (Belgium) or=20
.ca (Canada) are easy to figure out.  The others, are not.

So, will each and every one of you please take a moment to email me=20
at telyt@xxxxxxxxx and tell me where you are?

It need only be a single word email, that imply tells me what country=20
you live in.   A city would be nice, but is not necessary.

I will report the distribution to the list, as soon as everyone has =
replied.

Many thanks.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Limited Edition Prints at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm