[LRflex] Re: Celebration month & Good night!

  • From: Peter.Quick@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:17:03 +1000

Congratulations Ted,
Your story is inspiring!
Sorry, can't stop and ramble about sagittal structures, gotta go out and
shoot a roll.

Regs,
PJQ

Well folks this is a celebrating month, the 56th year since I had
a camera placed in my hands as a first birthday gift by my beautiful wife
for my first birthday after we married in the previous October, 1949. :-)
It
was a good year! :-)

This is an email from Corrs Chambers Westgarth or Corrs Support Services Pty
Ltd.  The email and any attachments may be confidential, legally privileged
and/or subject to copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose or use the information contained in this e-mail.  If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email
and all copies.  We do not guarantee that this email and any attachments are
free from virus or other errors.  We will not be responsible for loss or damage
resulting (either directly or indirectly) from any such virus or error. We will
only be responsible for a change to a document if we made the change.  The
content of and opinions expressed in non-business emails are not necessarily
ours.
If this is a commercial electronic message within the meaning of the Spam Act,
you may indicate that you do not wish to receive any further commercial
electronic messages from us by sending an email to mailto:privacy@xxxxxxxxxxxx