[LRflex] Re: Caution, Kid pix.

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:49:32 -0700

On Mar 10, 2009, at 1:44 PM, David Young wrote:

Steve said:

looks like he takes digital photos...

Must be... I couldn't find where to put the film.... ;-)

ohhh,  and there is another reason revealed in that photo...

Well, it could be that it looks as if he's peering at a back panel display ... but he's not. He was actually using the viewfinder ... which is actually better in his camera than it is in many genuine P&S cameras!!!

So, if that's not it, I shall have to bow to your superior powers of observation ... 'cause what you see is lost on me!

isn't that the old finger over the lens trick, or am I mistaken?

Steve