[LRFlex] Re: Carson LensPen.

  • From: Gerald Homeyer <kd7olf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 01:17:06 -0600

I use one and swear by it. Works great for fingerprints for those times you pick p the lens thinking the cap was on and "oops". Mine is the larger version, and has been used regularly for about a year and a half now. The pad on the end is showing a lot of wear on the edges, but still works great. I have a feeling that they'll last for quite some time.

Gerald Homeyer

Aram Langhans wrote:

Thanks. I wondered wny it said to turn the lid after you use it. I wonder how many times can you get away with doing this before it does not clean up any more.

Aram

From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: Carson LensPen.
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 10:59:03 +0000

Hello Aram,

I could not place the object in front of your title, Google helped me:
http://www.camcor.com/cgi-bin/bcatalog.cgi/bcatalog.cgi?area=spe&id=958575587

I'm using a product similar but wit ha name of HAMA (you know, ZoZe French...)

It is quite nice to remove finger prints and sometimes water marks of the surface. However, you need to be careful to remove first the dust off the lens surface....

This product is better than the lingerettes coated with a cleaning solution with which you wipe off till it dries. Reason is that you don't need to wipe for 2 minutes.

MAke sur you turn te cap 1/4 turn each time you use it, this to brudh out the surface of the pen.
---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Carson LensPen.
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 19:13:31 -0700

Has anyone use the Carson LenPen MiniPro? I just found one in a bunch of
stuff donated to the school and was wondering if it is a good gadget. It is
new.

Aram