[LRflex] Re: Caro3 - not a nice email - sorry

  • From: <linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 23:17:55 +0100

Dear Douglas,

I cannot be another photographer .(let's say Avedon, Sherman , etc etc...)

My model Caro , is a very beautiful and intelligent woman.

Not on dope.

If that is your interpretation (probably my fault too ;) ), I want to correct this (in her name).

I try to learn every day.

Some photos are old, some new.

If they don't satisfy you , I accept.

Good evening