[LRFlex] Re: Cape Ann NOW Winter? What winter?

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:40:33 -0800 (PST)

Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess all those years we should not have balked at you guys
> "stealing" our Columbia water.

Kinda like how those of us in northern CA fume about SoCal's water sources.

>  If there were a pipeline, it could run in reverse.....  Kind of like
> electricity now?

Yep... given enough electricity and appropriate design, a pipeline could be run
either direction.  Speaking of which, will the northwest have enough hydro
generation this summer?  Historically CA has sucked a lot of electrons out of
you guys during the summer ... and I don't think we recycled 'em.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm