[LRflex] Re: Canyon de Chelly area...2 images

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:55:59 -0700

Steve Barbour  wrote:

>the advantage of digital in that setting, and it's a big advantage...
>is the review of images with others right away...

Never having attended a workshop, that's something I would not have
thought of....

Makes sense, though.

In my own use, I turn the automagic preview off.. and shoot like a
film shooter.  I see to many others, losing their prime shots because
they're too busy chimping their last one!

Whatever you're going to use... keep doin' it!