[LRflex] Re: Canon Lens Review

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 20:43:02 -0800

And I assume they will meter wide open, which is the only drawback of the R
on Canon.  The metering is almost perfect.  A bit of overexposure above f-4,
but not near the situation with R on Canon.  Maybe only 1 stop difference
max.  I have only used one lens thus far, and will be converting three more
in a day or to when we get to my father-in-law's in Southern Cal.  "Camping
out" in Minden, NV tonight after a long 12 hour drive across some long
stretches of compact snow.  Longest was about 100 miles.  One more stretch
tomorrow from Mono Lake to Mammoth Lakes on 395.

Aram